Tuesday, October 07, 2008

addicted

I at least have one bottle everyday, on average I drink a liter almost every other day and on happy days I get a liter and a half. It started a few years after I began smoking, which btw I quit (that poison) about four years ago with a lot of help from Mr. determination and a nicotine patch everyday for two weeks.

I smoked a pack or two everyday for nine years and despaired that the only time I'd stop the habit is through divine intervention or professional help; I guess the patch was the nearest "professional" I can get, which was a miracle in itself.

...but for the love of sweet camote!

I... i.... ♪♫ I can't stop loving you ♫♪♪♪...

I dream there would be a patch too for my sweet bubbly caffeine addiction but for now just like a cowboy inside that sexy bottle; I wish I knew how to quit you!!!


pic from rockblog.com

4 comments:

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

ang kulet!!! ahahahahaha!!!

ako rin i'm addicted to Coke so I'll need this patch too. Good thing i'm used to that kind of design in the pic, wehehehe :P

andiboi said...

gusto ko sana mag-patch for my coke addiction; kaya lang anlaki eh; tapos nakakahiya baka sabihin ng mga peeps "uy! tingnan n'yo yung mama may whisper sa braso." wahahahaha!

Twin said...

hindi ka nag-iisa....marami tayong coke addict. i'm a certified coke light fanatic...we should always recognize our addiction hehe

Isabones said...

This is so nasty, i like! :D